for the energy revolution
What investors are saying about Sunpartner
“We have decided to support Sunpartner due to its strong potential, the experience of its managers and a strategy that is off the beaten path in an industry seeking differentiation”.
Arnaud Delattre, Pdt, Starquest Capital.
“The group has succeeded in organizing an extremely solid R&D platform and uniting a team of experienced professionals, allowing it to sign its first contracts with global players”.
Marie Desportes, Deputy Director, Turenne Capital.
“Earnings are significantly enhanced by Sunpartner’s financial operations”.
Roland Rémondet, PDG, Davanière Capital.
“Sunpartner stands out for the exceptionally innovative nature of its breakthrough technologies developed for applications, which have already aroused the interest of numerous manufacturers”.
Jean-Baptiste Marchand, Managing Director, Banque Leonardo.
ADEME, CG13, Europe, Eurowatt Partenaire, Eramondi R&D, FASEP, FUI, OSEO, Région PACA.
In connection with the various applications of Wysips® and Axiosun® technologies, we are working with financial partners who invest with us to develop the projects, either on our premises or at dedicated facilities. By investing in Sunpartner Group, you are choosing to implement a revolutionary solution based on a robust, generic, international patent.
Energy operators, leaders in mobile telephony, major manufacturers in a wide range of sectors… they influence global market trends and are our clients !
Since its founding, public and private investors have supported the development of the Wysips company. During the upcoming stages in our company’s growth, we are looking for support from financial or strategic partners aiming at innovation.
Investing in Sunpartner Group means :
- Sharing growth of a major player in a high-potential business.
- Guaranteeing the development of breakthrough technologies.
- Working with managers who place great value on team work.
We are developing applications with Europe-wide and global partners. These agreements are subject to strict confidentiality clauses, sometimes until the products are released on the market.
Among them, we might mention institutional or commercial programs:
- A consortium with Archos, Eurecom and Gemalto to design the first 46 solar digital tablet.
- The Prismaflex group to develop the first energy self-sufficient billboard.
- A consortium made up of Veolia-Dalkia, Schneider Electric and Artelia to produce the first AX203 medium-concentration power plant in Morocco.
- National Solar Energy Institute (INES) – Central Energy Authority (CEA) to install the first AX203 medium-concentration power plant in Europe (France).
- National Institute for Agronomical Research (INRA) to develop hybrid energy-based agricultural greenhouses.